If you are a bootstrapping entrepreneur who doesn’t have a lot of money or time but needs to get some things done to:
- Catapult your website into the mainstream
- Ignite your search engine optimization
- Empower yourself to market your own website,
You need a recipe or formula for making the most cost effective use of your valuable time and resources. These are the top 5 things I would recommend you do on a zero marketing budget and 30 minutes per day:
- 10 minutes – Google topics of interest, discover an article or blog entry, write a brief but thoughtful response to that blog and be sure to mention your name, URL, and company in the appropriate comment fields
- 15 minutes – Compose a brief but thoughtful and useful tip of the day that you can give your prospective clients so that they could be a little bit more informed, inspired, and effective in what they do.
- 5 minutes – Bookmark one of your blog entries on the one of about 50 social bookmarking websites that abound, such as Digg, Technorati, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, etc. and in your remaining minute or two, e-mail one of your friends, family members, or colleagues and ask them to do the same.