How to set your personal URL, custom Facebook web address
- You need to be logged into your Facebook account.
- Go to: http://www.facebook.com/username/
- Select the page or account from the pulldown menu
- If you have at least 25 fans on your page, you can set a custom username/URL
Get your vanity Facebook URL – pretty permalink on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook page
- Click on the link just below the blue bar that says, “Set your username now.”
- Select a radio button or click the “More” link on the bottom left
- Play around with some usernames and check availability
- When you’re happy with what you’ve got, save it.
- Once it’s saved, you can’t go back. So, think about it well.