WordPress and template installation
If you need something fast and cannot or do not want to spend a lot of money then this is a great option.
These are the steps:
- Find a predesigned WordPress template
- Buy that theme
- Register your domain name – Visit GoDaddy
- Buy hosting – be sure it is a Linux server
- Get your content together
- Install the WordPress template into WordPress
- Swap out the logo with your logo
- Upload the site on the development servers
- Migrate the development server to the live broadcast server
- Light up the website under your domain name
If you need help, let us know. We can usually help you get this done in a couple thousand dollars or less and within a week. More content and functionality above and beyond a simple website will, obviously, take more time and effort and result in more costs. But, a simple marketing website should be able to be launched pretty quickly and cost-effectively.